FlashRevision have created GCSE PE Performance Enhancing Drugs Credit Cards!
They can be used for;
- Consolidation of Performance Enhancing Drugs and sporting examples
- Review of knowledge and understanding of Performance Enhancing Drugs
How to use;
- Download and print the PDF as many times as you require.
- Cut out all of the slips.
- Students are given two or three credit cards of sporting athletes.
- Students must determine which Performance Enhancing Drugs they are going to purchase for their athlete.
- Students must then describe the effects of the drugs on the performer and justify why taking those drugs would benefit the performer.
Why not tweet us (@FlashRevision) a picture of how you used them in your lessons! Download our other 'Freebies' too!
Performance Enhancing Drugs Credit Cards (PDF)
Published by FlashRevision
Illustrations by FlashRevision
First published 2019
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means (graphic, mechanical or electronic, including photocopying or forwarding on to other users) without the written permission of the copyright owner, except in accordance with the permission of the Copyright, Designs and Patents act 1988 or under the terms of a licence issued by the Copyright Licensing Agency. No product of ours is to be reproduced and branded as your own work. Applications for the copyright owner’s permission should be addressed to the publisher.